Supporting entrepreneurs helping to solve Tanzania’s social & innovation challenges
In partnership with The Human Development Innovation Fund (HDIF), The Kingdom of the Netherlands and Village Capital,
we are excited to launch the call for applications for the second cohort of 2020 Investment Readiness Accelerator for Social Enterprises.
We’re seeking startups from all regions of Tanzania that are tackling the largest challenges in the country’s most critical social sectors of:
(3) Financial inclusion
(4) Clean energy
(6) Water, sanitation and hygiene (WASH).
The programme includes a series of workshops – these are typically four-day engagements – that provide our entrepreneurs with training to develop their business models, financials, pitches, sales pipelines, and other aspects. Entrepreneurs will also have one-on-one time with mentors, industry experts, investors, top local business leaders, and potential customers.
Selected startups are required to have one C-level team member attend all three workshops, and Anza will bear flight and lodging costs for any non-Dar-based participants.
At the end of the programme, ventures will be selected by other entrepreneurs in the cohort to get investment from Anza Growth Fund.
The workshops will take place on the following dates:
Workshop 1 1st Nov 2020 to 4th Nov 2020
Workshop 2 1st Dec 2020 to 4th Dec 2020
Workshop 3 25th Jan 2020 to 28th Jan 2020
For more information about the programme, please see our FAQ.
- Training and mentorship to help you scale operations and get investment ready
- Participants to this programme grow 20% of their revenues and hire 3 more people on average within the year of programming
- Get access to a lifetime, affordable and risk tolerant capital to fund your business growth
- Get connected to relevant networks that drive your business growth
Applications are now open to join the second cohort of 2020!