Answer the questions below will help us to develop a Scope of Work which is best suited to your skill set and the needs of Anza during your time with us.
A brief overview of the different areas of Anza in which you could be supporting:
- Capacity – Working with a Business Development Advisor (BDA) to assist with the consulting and training entrepreneurs in areas such as Sales & Marketing, Operations, Finance & Accounting, etc.
- Capital – Working with the Loan Manager and Director of Capital Services, who evaluate and perform due diligence over potential borrowers requesting loans from the Anza Growth Fund.
- Community – Working with the Community Team on the strategy and execution of the two Anza Hubs (Moshi Hub and Arusha Hub).
- Monitoring & Evaluation – Working with the M&E Coordinator to develop and execute strategies to assess collect and analyze data related to the impact of programs.
- Fundraising & Grant Writing – Working with the Senior Fundraising Manager to draft proposals for new funds or grants.
- Partnerships & Consultancies – Working on specific programs Anza is performing in partnership with organizations such CARE, MEDA and Aga Khan Foundation.
- Training – Develop curriculums and/or run training sessions internally or externally.
- Internal Finance and Accounting – Working with Anza Finance Department on financial management, budgets, etc.
- Internal Marketing and Comms – Working with Anza Marketing Team on traditional and digital marketing, promoting Anza services, managing social media
- Internal HR – Working with the HR Manager on policies and implementation.